Did you cross post this to the tomcat-dev list?  Anyway the PR states it
affects 4.1.10 but your statements in the explanation pertain only 4.0.4.

Which way is it?

It doesn't look like it's gotten much attention in any case.
Perhaps you need to freshen it to bring it to the top again.

rls

Ronald Klop <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
09/18/2002 01:39 AM
Please respond to "Tomcat Users List"