OK, this is the last time I am going to reply.

First, let me respectfully suggest (again) that you read the documentation
available.

Second, do you have an appBase parameter in your Host element?  You cannot
use a docBase of "kithany", which is a relative path, without a
corresponding appBase parameter in your Host element.  This is CLEARLY
stated in the Tomcat 4.0.x documentation.

John