I can't see file localhost_myapp_log, i only found localhost_examples_log,
localhost_admin_log and localhost_log.
I search something in localhost_log, but i don't find anything.

Let me take a few of your time.

Well, i created a new app (teste) :
teste
   |_index.html
   |_WEB-INF
                |_classes
                        |_HelloWorldExample.class
                |_web.xml

The class HelloWorldExample it's work in
localhost:8080/examples/servlet/HelloWorldExample, then i copied it.
The file web.xml is:
***
<!DOCTYPE web-app
    "http://java.sun.com/dtd/web-app_2_3.dtd";>
<web-app>
    <servlet>
        <servlet-name>myteste</servlet-name>
        <servlet-class>HelloWorldExample</servlet-class>
    </servlet>
    <servlet-mapping>
        <servlet-name>
            myteste
        </servlet-name>
        <url-pattern>
            /hi
        </url-pattern>
    </servlet-mapping>
</web-app>
***
When i put http://localhost:8080/teste ->It's ok, i see my index.html
But when i put http://localhost:8080/teste/hi -> don't works!?
I see this on page:
##
HTTP Status 404 - /teste/hi
type Status report
message /teste/hi
description The requested resource (/teste/hi) is not available
##
And i can't found anything in log files about this exception.

What do i? I don't have an idea...i only install tomcat 4.1, i don't
configurate anything more.

Thank's for your attention.