We have Tomcat 4.1.10 running behind IIS using ajp13 redirector. There are
protected resources in the app., thus we use security-constraints in web.xml
and FORM based authentication.
Everything works well while IIS is configured in non-SSL mode (i.e.
http://...) - the application sends back the login form page, etc. However,
when IIS is configured and accessed using SSL, the Tomcat authentication
hangs, i.e. no form page is returned and browser keeps "Opening page...". (The
same happens for BASIC authentication.)
Is there a way to make it running with IIS+SSL+Tomcat with FORM based
authentication?
Thanks
    Igor