Hello again,

i try to connect Tomcat with Apache and use Chilisoft ASP + Jetspeed. The
Problem i have, that some of the modules will not work with several Versions
of Apache. Now i find out that Apache 2.0.39 could be a solution. I know
that it is buggy (pdf Files will not load correctly) but i need it for the
ASP module.

Since some hours i try to get a Apache 2.0.39 compatible mod_jk.dll, where
can i find it? I tried several links and several mod_jk.dll files, but they
will not work. Is there somewhere an archive of all versions mod_jk.dlls? It
is realy stupid working to search after functionally files ...

Thanks in advance,
Christian