From: Nicholas Orr [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, September 27, 2002 2:55 PM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: How to write a servlet that handle request for .xml
documents

Hi,

What exactly are you trying to do??

Nicholas Orr

-----Original Message-----
From: Aaron Chan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, 27 September 2002 4:34 PM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
documents

Hi, thanks for ur reply. I already know how to write basic servlet, just
that I am not sure when the tomcat redirect the request of .xml file to
the
servlet, which method inside the servlet gets to handle it? doGet or
doPost?
I even tried service() but can't do it. Also how can I get the requested
file names?

Thanks in advance

Btw.. I agree that it is a good book I have it here :)