Hi all..

I want to use the mod_webapp module for apache to connect it to tomcat.. I have one
question about this

The thing is.. i want apache to serve all static content.. like html and let tomcat
handle the jsp and servlets.

Now when i use the apj1.2 connector with mod_jk.so i use line like

JkMount /TESTSUITE/servlet/* ajp12
JkMount /TESTSUITE/*.jsp ajp12

when i use the mod_webapp.. i use lines like as follows

 WebAppDeploy     examples    conn  /examples

......that is here that i have a problem !  how can i exclude the jsp pages... with
this. ?!

i have tryed to use

 WebAppDeploy     examples    conn  /examples/*.jsp

But that have not worked for me.. so if someone out there have the answer.. i would be
greatful ! :)

Regards
Siggi

<<winmail.dat>>