Hi guys,

I'm preparing a tender for a local company who want to replace all of their
SAP and satellite systems with a lower cost approach.

I'd like to recommend Tomcat as the container for the  presentation /
controller layer of our proposed architecture.

The client requires reference sites for every tool/technology proposed, so
I'm looking for one (or preferably more) to add to our proposal. The client
is in the warehouse/supply/food market, so if there is anyone in a similar
space it would be great to hear from you.

So, are you using tomcat in a production environment, and if so would you
be willing to act as a reference site? We're based in New Zealand, so this
would only entail a very low volume email chat.

Cheers,

Bryan