It should be JAVA_HOME  not java_home

-----Original Message-----
From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Thu 10/3/2002 2:55 PM
To:     Tomcat Users List
Subject:        RE: TomCat java_home variable
While we are on the subject, I just upgraded from tomcat 4.1 to 4.1.12.
I'm on a  red-hat 7.something server.  When I installed 4.1 I defined a
TOMCAT_HOME variable in my .profile.  I read something somewhere about
defining a
CATLINA_HOME for new versions of Tomcat.  Do I need to define such a
variable in the place of or along with TOMCAT_HOME? what's the difference?

--Monte Glenn Gardner

On Thu, 3 Oct 2002, Cox, Charlie wrote:

> try uppercase JAVA_HOME
>
> Charlie