Shapira, Yoav wrote:
> Hi,
> Thanks for the quick response.
>

>>>java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 32000
>>>     at
>>>

> org.apache.coyote.http11.InternalOutputBuffer.write(InternalOutputBuffer
>
>>>.java:615)
>>
>>Well, the max size of the HTTP header on output is about 32 kbytes.
>>As always, the HTTP spec doesn't set any limits, but Coyote does. I
>
> have
>
>>no idea what you're doing to get over that. I suppose a ton of cookies
>>or something ...
>

> So this limit is for the header, not the body?  I'm pretty sure not much
> is happening in the header.  A couple of small cookies, not much more.
>
> But the body in this case is fairly big (~300KB), and I do output it via
> a bunch of println() statements without a flush().  Could that prove a
> problem with Coyote?

I don't know, but that stack trace refers to the header output. The body
is output by different code. Nobody ever reported that problem, so
either you have a big HTTP header, or you;re doing something really
weird, or running into some weird bug (which you'll have to debug
further, because I definitely can't reproduce it at this point).

Remy