Hello,
    we are seeing a problem where after running for
some time the servlet name gets it case changed on
requests. For example we have the following in our
web.xml file:

  <servlet>
    <servlet-name>MyFoo</servlet-name>
    <display-name>MyFoo</display-name>
    <servlet-class>com.mycompany.mygroup.MyFoo</servlet-
class>
  </servlet>

    Then the user hits
http://servername/mycontext/servlet/MyFoo and all is
fine.
    It will run fine for a while and then at some point
we will get back 404 errors. From looking in the
stderr.log file I can see that the actual servlet name
it is trying to access is different in case. For
exmaple I have messages to the likes of:

    servlet myfoo not found
or
    servlet MyFOO not found

but the url that is entered most definitely has the
right case. If I restart Tomcat it will be fine again
for a while. It might be okay for 10 minutes, or 10
days, or 10 weeks but it will eventually give this same
type of error again.
    This has happened for different servlets and with
different changes in case.
    I am running Tomcat 3.3a and using a connector to
IIS. Restarting IIS has no affect on the problem so I
believe it has to be a problem with Tomcat itself.
    Has anyone else seen this? Has anyone found or have
an idea for a solution.

Thanks,
    Andy Frese