Hello All,
My Application has only 1 static page and around 15 images and 5 java-script
files...All the rest are servlets and JSP's...
Do I need to integrate Apache Http and Tomcat ???
I feel there is no need..as the static content is very less..
I also feel that if I don't integrate Apache and Tomcat, then there will be a
performance boost because there would be
no IPC ( Interprocess Communication) between Apache and Tomcat ...

So what should be done ?...Are there any other problems for running Tomcat
without Apache webserver ?

Regards,
naren

An embrace should fill the heart as well as the arms..

Disclaimer

is strictly prohibited.