How do I find the whole stack trace?  Right at the point things get
interesting (in the console) I see something like:

        at
edu.asu.vpia.example.ProcessContactAction.saveProspect(ProcessContact
Action.java:128)
        ... 42 more

I've looked in the /path/to/tomcat/logs directory, but I don't see anything
for my context.  I noticed that there is a localhost_examples_log for today,
which seems to be configured from server.xml.  If possible, I would like to
avoid touching server.xml, but I went ahead and set up a context there, and
did get a log file for my context to appear.  Unfortunately, it doesn't have
the stack trace in it.

If it's not obvious, I haven't done much with logging in Java--
System.out.println has served me well until now. :)

This is Tomcat 4.1.12 on Win 2000.  (I just moved from 3.3.1, so I'm still
finding my way around.)

Thanks,

--
Wendy Smoak