3.3.1
IIS 5.0 and Tomcat 3.3.1 redirections
Running Jakarta as a Service on Windows 2000.

Has anyone else had problems with CLASSPATH getting
picked up in 3.3.1?

In a previous deployment, a CLASSPATH was set to
d:\whatever\classes (ok actually it was not classes it
was src, but the .class files are in src)

CLASSPATH was also set to specific jars.

It seems like in order to get classes and jars picked
up, I have had to dump the classes into <tomcat
home>\lib\apps   That seems so wrong.   ;)

I am trying to upgrade from 3.2.x to 3.3.1 and I would
not have expected such a rough CLASSPATH ride.

(Yes, I know about <tomcat home>\webapps\<theweb
app>\WEB-INF\*stuff  I am trying to keep the changes
to a minimum for this release.)

Thanks.
Michael

=====
Michael Finney
Sun Certified Programmer for the Java 2 Platform
Sun Certified Web Component Developer for J2EE Platform
Cofounder of PPJDG
Cofounder of cosAgile - Colorado Springs XP Users Group
If replying to this email address fails, try [EMAIL PROTECTED]