Hi.

I'm having problems with https-connection to tomcat 4.0.2.
I have a jsp-page that sets content-type to application/pdf (with
response.setContentType) and prints the pdf with iText.
This works fine with http-connection and https without
security-constraints.

Has someone tested this? It redirects all http-connections to *.jsp to
https.

Here's my security-settings:

  <security-constraint>
    <web-resource-collection>
       <web-resource-name>SecurityRestriction</web-resource-name>
       <description>desc</description>
       <url-pattern>*.jsp</url-pattern>
       <url-pattern>*.pdf</url-pattern>
       <url-pattern>*.csv</url-pattern>
       <http-method>GET</http-method>
       <http-method>POST</http-method>
    </web-resource-collection>
    <user-data-constraint>
    </user-data-constraint>
  </security-constraint>

I hope anyone can tell me if there is a workaround to this.
Thanks in advance,

Toni