Hi,

Am using Tomcat 4.1.1.2.

My web application uses javascript to open new windows
for certain activities, and on random occasions I seem
to be losing the user session, so that I have to
re-login (we're using our own authentication system
that simply stores a userid in HttpSession). Has
anybody else seen this, and is there anything I can do
about it? It's also been happening with Tomcat 4.0.

thanx