Hi,
The version number is always shown on stdout.  So if you start with a console like Mr.
Hubner, you will see it on the console.  If not, you will see it in
$CATALINA_HOME/catalina.out.

Also in your setup, you see it from the directory name.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

and notify the sender.  Thank you.