Hi Kat,

here are some infos about handling certificates with java keytool:

http://m1b.de/content/know/security/x509/cert_openssl.html

With Linux, you have another powerful tool for managing certificates:
openssl.
In the above document, I try to compare the usage of both tools.
It is also about importing and exporting from both programs.

Maybe it can help you. Unfortunately, it is in german.
But I would translate it, please send me a mail.

If not, please give more info about your Cert-Files you got from your
trustcenter. (filenames in particular)

regards,

Reinhard