Hi John,

thanks for your response, somehow I missed your response and was waiting to hear on
this ...anyway, as you said I have all static data on apache and all dynamic data on
tomcat. When I do JkMount for /online/* and index.jsp in web.xml it works great but
Apache forwards all requests to tomcat even images and include files will be looked
under tomcat.

is there anyway, to do jkmount  /* ajp13 and still have apache serve static pages and
images..

thanks again

-Raj

[EMAIL PROTECTED] 10/09/02 07:53AM >>>

OK, if you have things separated like that, then all of your static content
is on the apache server, and all of your dynamic content is on the tomcat
server.  Right?

In that scenario, /online has only dynamic content, since /online/index.jsp
needs to go to Tomcat.  My guess is you have static and dynamic content in
/online, which means you should probably add a JkMount mapping for
/online/*.jsp, not just /*.jsp.

If /online has only dynamic content, then add a JkMount for /online/* to
Tomcat and setup a welcome file of index.jsp in your web.xml, because in
that scenario (/online = Tomcat server) Apache has no way of finding the
file.

John