John, you admonished me some time ago about the particular way in which you think
that you percieved my posting to the newsgroup, if you remember!! I don't know
this Lior guy from Adam, but I DO think that he has something when he accuses u of
seeming to want things "your way" in this newsgroup all the time!! Are you some
kind of a perfectionist, and want everyone else to be that way also???