Hi,

we run IIS 5.0 with Tomcat installed on the same machine.
I tried to redirect only .jsp .jar to the tomcat running on port 8080, but
if the client hits the back button of the browser,
the sessionid is lost :-(

So we decided that the Tomact runs on port 80 and stoped the IIS.
Now we need the IIS running on port 80 too.

I configured in the server.xml that only 1 address is dedicated to the
Tomcat with the follwing line:
<Http10Connector   address="81.27.227.200" port="80" secure="false"
maxThreads="100" maxSpareThreads="50" minSpareThreads="10" />

but after a restart, the Tomcat blocks the other 9 ip ´s on the server too.

Any idea ?

Greetings, Eisi