function SetDomain(d) { document.domain = d; }Hi,

I need help in adding some extra security to the login servlet for my application. I
wanted to know how I can secure servlets without having to declare realms in Tomcat. I
have a login page that posts to a servlet, and I want to make that servlet secure?
The checking for user and password is performed by a database, and from what I
understood realms that are created prompt a user for information once entering a
secure area. Where can I read more information about security, and what suggestions
might you have for me to implement.

Thanks