Hi,
I want to write a filter for Tomcat 4.0.3 which should record all the
traffic.But I cannot find any way to question the values of  the headers of
a response in my ResponseWrapper. Normal HttpServletResponse class doesn't
have any getter methods for headers. In the debugger I can see that there
is a org.apache.catalina.connector.HttpResponseFacade which implements (via
superclass) a org.apache.catalina.HttpResponse which has header getter
methods. But I cannot use that because these classes are invisible. Does
anybody know a way to provide a reading access to these headers?

thank you