From: Kurisu QT [mailto:kurisuqt@;yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, 23 October 2002 5:36 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Servlet as Virtual Include in ASP file

My company's website uses default.asp?page= to precede
the actual file being called.  Because my project uses
servlets and must be integrated into the site, I'm
going nuts trying to figure out if a servlet can be
called as an virtual include in an ASP file. Or can I
do the reverse-- call an ASP file as a virtual include
within a servlet.

My only other option is to break down the default.asp
page into htm pages and call them in the servlet, but
then i'm dealing with updates in 2 places, rather than
one.

Any info would be appreciated.
Thanks.

For additional commands, e-mail:
<mailto:tomcat-user-help@;jakarta.apache.org>

intended only for the use of the addressee(s).
If you receive this e-mail in error, any use, distribution or
copying of this e-mail is not permitted. You are requested to
forward unwanted e-mail and address any problems to the
MIM Holdings Limited Support Centre.

For general enquires:   ++61 7 3833 8000
Support Centre e-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Support Centre phone:   Australia 1800500646
                                        International ++61 7 38338042