I would say Tomcat 4.1.x probably would be good for you mainly if you
uses lots of Taglibs, if they actually will work on it.
  Btw, I'm still using 4.0.x... how everybody is doing with 4.1.x? I
heard is too much buggy for production right now.

Felipe Schnack
Analista de Sistemas
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cel.: (51)91287530