One issue I am aware of, but may not apply, is that apache I think has a
setting that can autofill in file extensions for you.  If you put the
files in the same folder you may want to check for that.

If you map *.jsp to go to tomcat, index.jsp goes to tomcat.  But if you
type in /index apache, under that circumstance, would show the source of
the jsp.

There is also an issue with tomcat 4.0.4 and before if you type in the
default servlet with the jsp name as an extension, it'll show the
source.  That is with or without apache though.

-Dennis