Platform :
linux 2.4.7.10 RH 7.2
Tomcat 4.1.12
J2SDK 1.4.1
Ant 1.5.1

Some lights please,

I'm trying to built a TOMCAT source, I've downloaded all the needed and some extra
files I think . I make a check with ANT detect,
it seems correct except for this path :

build.sysclasspath =${build.sysclasspath } what I've to declare for this path and
where ?

and for the following files which are present and declared in the build.properties
file :
Optional libraries-----
javamail.present=${javamail.present}
tyrex.present=${tyrex.present}

required JAR...
xerces.jar.present(except JDK 1.4+ or xerces 2)=${xerces.jar.present}
xerces2.jar.present(except JDK 1.4+ or xerces 1)=${xerces2.jar.present}
(Here there is conflict because I've JDK 1.4.1 I think)

Optional JAR
jaas.jar..present=${jaas.jar.present}
javamail.jar.present=${javamail.jar.present}
jdbc20ext.jar.present=${jdbc20ext.jar.present}

Distribution flag ....
copy.xerces.jar=${copy.xerces.jar}
copy.xerces2.jar=${copy.xerces2.jar}

Of cause I can't build...

Could somebody give me some help to solve this issue

Marcel
Merci pour votre attention <> Thanks for your interest <> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
     Web Services, Documents, connaissances => http://www.brasnah.fr