Greetings,

I deploy a web application (war) wrapped in a ear file. But I can't map
any jsp file in my web context!? (even my welcome index.jsp!). When I
enter just the context root it shows a directory archive with no files
inside (probably because a security issue).

http://localhost:8000/lbs/
--> lists root directory with no files

http://localhost:8000/lbs/index.jsp
--> HTTP Status 404 - /lbs/index.jsp
The requested resource (/lbs/index.jsp) is not available.

I create my ear file with my war file and I verified it in deploytool of
J2EE1.3.1 before deploying it.

I put below my configurations.
I'll appreciate any help!

psalazar.

>>> CONFIGURATIONS:

----------------------
-->my web directory:
.
|-- WEB-INF
|   |
|   `-- web.xml
|-- errorpage.jsp
|-- index.jsp

-----------------
--> web.xml file [WAR]:

<web-app>
    <display-name>LBSWAR</display-name>
    <servlet>
        <servlet-name>index</servlet-name>
        <display-name>index</display-name>
        <jsp-file>index.jsp</jsp-file>
    </servlet>
    <servlet-mapping>
        <servlet-name>index</servlet-name>
        <url-pattern>/</url-pattern>
    </servlet-mapping>
    <session-config>
        <session-timeout>30</session-timeout>
    </session-config>
    <welcome-file-list>
        <welcome-file>index.jsp</welcome-file>
    </welcome-file-list>
    <error-page>
        <exception-type>java.lang.Exception</exception-type>
        <location>errorpage.jsp</location>
    </error-page>
</web-app

-------------------
--> application.xml descriptor file [EAR]:

<application>
  <display-name>LBS</display-name>
  <description>Location Based Service</description>
  <module>
    <web>
      <web-uri>war-lbs.war</web-uri>
      <context-root>http://&lt;host&gt;:&lt;port&gt;/lbs/</context-root>
    </web>
  </module>
</application>

--
pedro salazar (pt-inovacao) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>