Is it possible to use the tomcat-users.xml file within a particular context?  I have
been trying to do this, but I keep getting the error:

javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: Name UserDatabase is not bound in this Context

I put this within my context section:

        <Resources>

type="org.apache.catalina.UserDatabase"
                         description="User database that can be updated and saved">
                </Resource>
                <ResourceParams name="UserDatabase">
                        <parameter>
                                <name>factory</name>

<value>org.apache.catalina.users.MemoryUserDatabaseFactory</value>
                        </parameter>
                        <parameter>
                                <name>pathname</name>
                                <!--<value>conf/tomcat-users.xml</value>-->
                                <value>WEB-INF/tomcat-users.xml</value>
                        </parameter>
                </ResourceParams>

        </Resources>

        <Realm
                className="org.apache.catalina.realm.UserDatabaseRealm"
                debug="99"
                resourceName="UserDatabase"
        />

I first tried it without the <Resources/> tag, but it didn't work either.  Any ideas
what is wrong.

Thanks,
Cameron Taggart
[EMAIL PROTECTED]