From: Andrea Carpani [mailto:ancarpan@;vitaminic.net]
Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2002 3:37 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Autoreload of .war archives on Tomcat 4.0

Hi all,

I've got a standard tomcat layout where I can deploy war applications on
the "webapps" dir. This archive is decompressed and used by tomcat and
works fine. What I'd like to do is to change the war file (without
removing the expanded directory tree and without restarting tomcat) and
have tomcat reload the application: is this possible?

Thanks.

--
- .a.c.
- Andrea Carpani

http://www.vitaminic.[it|com|co.uk|de|es|fr|nl|se|dk|ie]
http://www.peoplesound.com
http://www.iuma.com
http://www.zipmind.it
http://www.francemp3.com (www.mp3france.com)
_______________________________________
DISCLAIMER, PLEASE NOTE: This communication is intended only for use by
the
addressee. It may contain confidential or privileged information.
Transmission, distribution and/or copy cannot be permitted. Please
notify
Vitaminic Spa immediately by reply e-mail if you are not the intended
recipient. Vitaminic Spa does not accept liability for corruption,
interception or amendment, if any, or the consequences thereof.
For additional commands, e-mail:
<mailto:tomcat-user-help@;jakarta.apache.org>