You must always provide the information that I cannot see.

What version of tail did you get?  CYG-WIN, or the windows program?

rls

Peng Annie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
10/29/2002 02:40 AM
Please respond to "Tomcat Users List"

        To:     'Tomcat Users List' <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        cc:
        Subject:        about tail

Hi Robert,

another question: how to configure tail? I can not see any thing in the
dos
window

Annie