I have an interesting problem that I don't know much about.  I am integrating Apache
with Tomcat using mod_jk - and I have it mostly working.  The only real problem I have
left - is getting SSL - which appears to be working with Apache - to work with Tomcat.

I have both HTTP connector's disabled in Tomcat.  The only connector I have up is
Coyote's AJP on 8009.  (Via tomcat 4.1.12).

When I switch to https and accept my self generated certificate, the browser returns
the compiled jsp page, without any non secure warnings... - but if I call
<%=request.isSecure()%> - it returns FALSE - even though I am using HTTPS.  I'm not
sure why this could be happening.

In Apache - I have 2 virtual hosts mapped to the same domain name - on different ports
- because I couldn't get it to work right with just one.

mydomain.com:80
and
mydomain.com:443 (with all my SSL directives...)

Could anyone offer advise?

Randy