From: Mr. Cristian Romanescu [mailto:c.romanescu@;finsiel.ro]
Sent: quarta-feira, 30 de Outubro de 2002 12:19
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: tomcat speed

seems very strange, because I never have to wait so much for Tomcat to
start...

1. Of course you could read docs and fine-tune the server.xml to your
needs, i.e. removing uneeded connectors, realms (correct ?) that you
don't normally need for your app.

2.Get a better processor ;)

Regards,
Cristian

--
Cristian D. Romanescu
alternative: cristian at qdrei.de
mobile     : +40745133096

--- "Pauca sed matura" - Gauss' motto ---