I got this a long time ago, so if I am wrong, sorry.

Look in the user table in mysql, and you will find that each user is
associated with a host. The user you have in your datasource gets a
hostname added to it (i.e., lmeadors@mylinuxbox instead of just
lmeadors) and that combination is not valid in your mysql user table.

Thanks for the reminder, I have a mysql database to setup today. ;-)

Larry

PS: BTW, John is right - please be more specific in your posts, you will
get much better responses.

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 10/30/02 06:06 AM >>>

Has anybody seen what?  Please be more specific.

John

For additional commands, e-mail:
<mailto:tomcat-user-help@;jakarta.apache.org>