i think i worked it out.  It just meant that i couldnt find any reason
according to my config, to pass html / gif etc to Tomcat - which is right..

Cheers,

Med

Hello all,

Can anyone shed some light on the following error message from mod_jk

Wed Oct 30 13:59:22 2002]  [jk_uri_worker_map.c (477)]: Attempting to map
URI '/htmlclient/hcl/common/index.html'
[Wed Oct 30 13:59:22 2002]  [jk_uri_worker_map.c (599)]:
jk_uri_worker_map_t::map_uri_to_worker, done without a match

Im taking the fact that it says "done without a match", as meaning that
there has been an error - do I need to worry ?  Some files that it seems
unable to match can be viewed from a browser, so maybe its nothing, but
then, things are generally not working.

I have the log level set to debug by the way..

Cheers,

Med