Hi:

We have an application running as part of Tomcat applications.  Recently we
have encountered Tomcat died
from time to time.   We have no clue where to start debugging the problem
because we could not find any log message on its death.

Sysmptom:
   Apache and tomcat ran as a service on Win2000.
   The Tomcat service stopped from time to time.
   (Apache was still running after Tomcat died.)

Question:
 Where can I find the Tomcat log messages which may give me indication on
why Tomcat chose to termainate itself?
     (such as Exceptions,...)

I checked ~\tomcat\logs and couldn't find anything.
I also tried to run Tomcat from a command Window.  It died once but there
were nothing meaningful.

Any hints on where to look for information is greatly appreciated.

regards,

Kent