If I understand your question correctly, why don't you
just use one of the include directives to insert that
into your file where you want it?

Either:

<%@ include file="relativeURL" %>

-- OR --

<jsp:include page="{relativeURL | <%= expression %>}"
   flush="true| false" >
   <jsp:param name="parameterName"
      value="{parameterValue | <%= expression %>}" />+
</jsp:include>

Thanks.