First of all: your problem hasn't anything to do
with MVC (That's for Model-View-Controller and is
an architecture for the generation of the content,
if this happens in frames or not is independend of
MVC). So better change that topic for further posts.

The best way is to define a inventory map that you
put in the noframes section. This map has just basic
anchors that link to your content.

This way you would no only make your own searchengine
happy but also external search engines and browsers
that don't support frames.