> Ok
>
> I just configures it to use ajp12 instead of ajp13. And now it works.
> Now I am really confused.
First of all, in order for anyone to help you further, you should
really specify EXACTLY what you did (preferably with a screen scrape
so any typos can be caught), instead of saying "it".
Second of all, the fact that you were able to connect using ajp12,
that would seem to indicate that you had some kind of configuration
error with ajp13.
The easiest way to determine why would be to look at the
tomcat log files (and maybe the apache log files). I'm sure that
something will pop up if you set the logging high enough

---
Aryeh Katz
VASCO
www.vasco.com