Thanks,

I'll verify this and if it pans out then I'll, add it to my how to.

I've been using Active State perl on the win2k boxes, there is no problem
with it.

rls

                      Mark Eggers

                      <its_toasted@yaho        To:       Tomcat Users List
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                      o.com>                   cc:

                                               Subject:  Tomcat 4.1.12, Apache 2.0.43,
Win/2K
                      11/04/2002 01:46

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      "Tomcat Users

                      List"

Well, I have been frustrated with this combination for
a few days, so I took one step back and looked at my
old Linux Apache 1.3.x, Tomcat 4.0.1, and mod_jk
configurations.

One of the notes I had to myself in the httpd.conf
file was about the order of mod_perl and mod_jk.  As
noted in the Apache 1.3.x documentation, the order of
the LoadModule statements is important.  I found out
that mod_jk had to be loaded before mod_perl so that
both will work.

I'm using the following environment:

Apache 2.0.43
Tomcat 4.1.12
mod_perl/1.99_08-dev
mod_jk2/2.0.0

The order of the LoadModule statements is important.
This works:

#
# Adding mod_jk2
#
LoadModule jk2_module modules/mod_jk2.dll
#
# Adding mod_perl
#
PerlRequire "C:/Apache2/conf/extra.pl"

The following FAILS to load mod_jk2:

#
# Adding mod_perl
#
PerlRequire "C:/Apache2/conf/extra.pl"
#
# Adding mod_jk2
#
LoadModule jk2_module modules/mod_jk2.dll

Ah well, at least now I can go about getting
everything else to work.

/mde/

just my two cents . . . .

For additional commands, e-mail: <