Hi All,

We are testing our software on jakarta-tomcat-4.1.10 under different environment
(Windows, Linux, Solaris). When we run the performance test (50 user login and do some
operation like send mail, read mail etc. and logoff), the JVM size is keep on
increasing and the response time is also very slow. Basically this problem will happen
in all platforms, but comparatively less in Linux. We have increased the JVM size, but
still the result is same. The same test is looking good in iPlanet Webserver. Please
let us know any parameter do we need to configure in Tomcat or if anyone has some
suggestion/comments etc will be really helpful.

Thanks

Nagaraja