Hi,

My company is looking for 1 or 2 Java Programmer Internship at this
time. The detail is enclosed in my email.  We use tomcat a lot in our
website and some of our product.

If you have any question about the position, please email me your
resume.
Best regards,

David Cao
  -- Innovation by Critical Thinking

****
Java Programmer Internship Position
Position Available: Immediately.
Hours & Duration: 20-40 hours per week 2-6 months.

Job Location: Seaside, CA (Monterey Peninsula)

Wage: $10-$15 per hour depending on ability and knowledge

Reply To:    Critical Thinking Books & Software
Attn: David C
P.O. Box 448
Pacific Grove, CA 93950
Fax:    831-393-3277
Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web:    www.criticalthinking.com

Growing Educational Publisher on the Monterey Peninsula seeks Java
Programmer for 2-6 month Internship to assist in website and product
development. Permanent position may be available in future.

Eligibility Requirements:
1) Applicant must have completed Java classes and finished at least one
java project (school project OK).
2) Applicant must have graduated or will graduate within the last 6
month.
3) Excellent writing/editing/communication Skills are required along
with the ability to design education software and write Java programs.
4) Must be creative, self-motivated, quick learner, and able to work in
a small team.

Technical Skills:
1) Java/JSP/Servlet/Tomcat, HTML
2) Skills using Tomcat, JDBC, Java Bean, SQL are a plus
3) Experience/knowledge with website development, education /Game
Software, J2EE, MAC OS are desired.