WHen I take some of the classes that don't seem to be getting loaded and
put them in a package they seem to be fine.  So it appears as if you must
have your classes within a package in order for the class loader to find
them.  I looked through the bug list and could not find this in
there.  Can anyone confirm that this is a bug or is it just a personal
problem?

ryan