"As a security precaution, Internet Explorer does not automatically
resubmit your information for you. " Sounds like an Internet Explorer
problem!
Try to lower security on IE or test it using Mozilla or Opera.
Else try extending the timeout on the warp connection.

Med venlig hilsen

Kleth

Kristian A. Leth.
Systemsdeveloper, Maersk Data A/S.
Professionals are predictable;
the world is full of dangerous amateurs.

|         |             "Anitha        |
|         |             Radhakrishnan" |
|         |             <Aradhak@greyho|
|         |             und.com>       |
|         |             11-11-2002     |
|         |             20:58          |
|         |             Please respond |
|         |             to "Tomcat     |
|         |             Users List"    |

  |       To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                                          |
  |       cc:
                                          |
  |       Subject:  Configuration issues with IBM HTTP Server

Hello All,

We are running IBM HTTP Server 1.3.12.5 powered by Apache for an
application on WebSphere Application Server and CommerceSuite. The problems
that we are experiencing are with the " JSP Page has expired " warnings .
The exact text is shown below:

" The page you requested was created using information you submitted in a
form. This page is no longer available. As a security precaution, Internet
Explorer does not automatically resubmit your information for you.

To resubmit your information and view this Web page, click the Refresh
button. "

We are using POST statements on our forms. We are running the same pages on
our development and test boxes and the problem seems to be only on the
development box which in turn leads me to believe that there is some
configuration parameter on the HTTP Server that is causing the page
expiration problem. We do not have any of the cache control and pragma
statements on our pages either.

Any help in this issue will be greately appreciated.

Thanks in Advance

Anitha Radhakrishnan
ITS - Greyhound Lines, Inc.
214-849-8364