From: "Antonios Vouzaxakis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: IIS configure with tomcat
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 14:48:38 +0200

Dear Sir-Madam

I am trying to configure the IIS with the Tomcat 4.0.1.
I have done everything I found in the http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-3.3-doc/tomcat-iis-howto.html
but when I set the Jakarta Redirector Filter in the IIS, its status remains a red down-pointing arrow. I have restarted the server but it doesn't change. Moreover the its priority remains "unkown".
The Troubleshooting says to
Check the worker_file setting for typos, name and data.
Check the worker_mount_file setting typos, name and data.

but I cannot understand what these means. I have downloaded the above files and I put them in the correct directory. What else should we do?

thanks in advance

Antonios