>From the log you posted:

(477)]: Attempting to map URI
'/www.domwindows.com/jakarta/isapi_redirect.dll'
[Fri Nov 15 12:45:40 2002]  [jk_uri_worker_map.c
(599)]: jk_uri_worker_map_t::map_uri_to_worker, done
without a match

Does your mapping file have an entry that would satisfy the URI?  What are
the contents of uriworkermap.properties?  I don't use IIS, but it looks to
me like you're missing a piece or two.

John