At a guess, you are using either Solaris or Mac/OSX.  For these systems you
can't use the default tar program.  You must use the GNU gtar instead.

"Jaimes Blunt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Hi Everyone,

I am trying to get the source files to build the mod_jk connector for
Apache2.0.43.  I tried downloading from the main jakarta site at
http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk/release/v1.2.0
/src/ and I get a corrput file.  Does anyone have a mirror site or a copy of
the source tar than I can use to get these files?

Much appreciated

Jaimes Blunt