Hi All,
I've done the integration of modssl and apache on my Aix 5.1 box as per the link:
http://www.modssl.org/source/exp/mod_ssl/pkg.mod_ssl/INSTALL..

After this when I'm trying to integrate the tomcat and Apache, I'm facing difficulty in getting my tomcat and Apache integrated. I've got my mod_jk.so for Aix from:
http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk/release/v1.2.0/bin/

The Tomcat version is 4.0.6 and Apache is 1.3.27. All the configs and makes go thru fine.. And I've inserted the following statements into my /usr/local/apache/conf/httpd.conf for the mod_jk to get loaded:

# The following line instructs Apache to load the jk module
LoadModule jk_module libexec/mod_jk.so
<IfModule mod_jk.c>
JkWorkersFile "/var/UDDIPreReq/jakarta-tomcat-4.0.6/conf/workers.properties"
JkLogFile "/var/UDDIPreReq/jakarta-tomcat-4.0.6/logs/mod_jk.log"
JkLogLevel error
</IfModule>

For some reason, when I try to start my apache, I get this error:

aix-2:/usr/local>/usr/local/apache/bin/apachectl startssl
Syntax error on line 1235 of /usr/local/apache/conf/httpd.conf:
Cannot load /usr/local/apache/libexec/mod_jk.so into server: No such file or dir
ectory
/usr/local/apache/bin/apachectl startssl: httpd could not be started

The line 1235 has the LoadModule command, for which tells a syntax error.. Could someone help me to come out of this error? We appreciate any help in this regard. Thanks for ur time!

Regards,
Santosh.