Hi,

When setting up a host with the following syntax in server.xml...

<Host name="www.customer.com" debug="9"
appBase="/apache/vhosts/customer.com/httpdocs/" unpackWARs="true">
<Context path="" docBase="apache/vhosts/customer.com/httpdocs/" debug="9"/>
</Host>

Upon starting the server, I seem to get a neverending loop shown as follows
in catalina.out...

HostConfig[www.customer.com]: Deploying discovered web applications
HostConfig[www.customer.com]: Deploying discovered web applications
HostConfig[www.customer.com]: Deploying discovered web applications

These constantly print to the file until I shutdown Tomcat.  Does tomcat
constantly check for new webapps and print out that information because I
have debugging set so high?  Should I just turn down the logging and not
worry that it is constantly printing out these lines?  This is printing
every couple seconds for one host, I want to put a couple hundred on here
but am worried that it will be a problem.

Any ideas why this happens, could it be an improper configuration?

Thanks!

Brandon Cruz