From: Jeff Tulley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2002 12:08 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Coyote Connector won't listen on port 8004, only
8009(Tomcat 4.1.12)

Yeah, maybe that is the real problem.  The problem I discussed in my last
email had more to do with multiple instances of Tomcat, where you want them
to use the same jk2.properties file but different server.xml files.  Still,
I think this was changed in 4.1.14 (or so), to just pull the values from
server.xml and (possibly) ignore jk2.properties for now.

So if you want to use 4.1.12, make sure Catalina is finding your
jk2.properties file, and that it has the port you wish, and multiple
instances of Tomcat on the same machine are troublesome.

And, it will all change for 4.1.14+, I think.

Jeff Tulley  ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
(801)861-5322
http://www.novell.com

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 11/19/02 11:01:31 AM >>>
You may need to add a jk2.properties to your conf dir...

handler.list=channelSocket,request,container
channelSocket.port=8004

Nick